The Westfield Hometown Heroes Program was created to marshal the community’s public and private resources in order to alleviate the practical burdens that families of deployed servicemen and servicewoman and public safety personnel injured in the line of duty will face.
To qualify for the program, applicants must:
- Live in Westfield
- Identify as one of the following:
- City public safety personnel on a service related disability or
- Immediate family of military personnel serving in a branch of our country’s armed forces and currently deployed out of state
- Driveway and sidewalk snow removal within 24 hours after the completion of a snow even accumulating two or more inches.
- Basic lawn care services including mowing and trimming on an as-needed basis (the property to be serviced may not exceed one acre in size).
The Westfield Board of Public Works & Safety will manage the application process and administer the program. All families that meet the program requirements are encouraged to apply.
Businesses and organizations interested in becoming a partner of the Westfield Hometown Heroes Program should email Public Works Director Jeremy Lollar at firstname.lastname@example.org